October 17, 2006

Bon Fire!

Come One, Come All! Everyone is welcome!
Youth bring your friends!!

Ok, so this is the night! We all have waited for it to arrive! The night of the BON FIRE! (The Fire Dept. has been notified)
This will be a great time. I would like for you to please bring something to roast your marshmellows and/or hotdogs!
We will being the evening with a few hardy games! I have a basketball hoop and Nerf football for anyone interested. Also I have planned a few games of my own!
If everything works out! One game will involve pumpkins and a large target on the ground. (I will let you use your imagination)

There will be an egg toss so please dress in something appropriate.
Your families are welcome to come everyone is invited!
We will enjoy the fellowship of one another and God.
Any questions call the church office and I will be happy to answer your inquiries.
In Him,
Devin

2 comments:

Journey said...

Nefilum,
I am not saying that you will be dirty, but you might want to dress in something warm, because it is supposed to be cool and something that you don't mind getting a little dirty, because of the egg toss and pumpkin toss!
In Him,
Devin

Journey said...

Also!! Bring your friends! Yes, we will all have a blast!