January 8, 2007

Ski Trip another day!

O.k. I know that many of you are wondering what is happening with the Ski-Trip to Perfect North. Well...I am afraid that it would be best to cancel this event and maybe look forward to something else in the near future.
February will be a busy month with GameDay and the Valentine's Banquet. I think it would be too much to schedule another event for that month. I would like for us to go sking/tubing however I also would like there to be snow!
The snow report as of today says that the snow on the hills is only covering 25% of the easiest slopes. This would mean that a majority of the slopes would not be open. I want this event to be enjoyable and not dissapointing especially with the cost involved.
SO.....I would like to schedule something possibly in March for us to do together as a family. So...stay tuned for further details.
In the meantime, I would like for any parents that would like to come to GameDay to speak with me and we can make plans for you to attend.
I would like to invite parents to come and attend the "Five Love Languages" study on Wednesday nights. This will be a time for us to connect and to prepare for the Valentine's Day banquet.
Thank you for your understanding in this time.
Devin

No comments: