September 6, 2006

Jon and Colette Directions!

Jon posted this in the comments however, I thought it might be good for those who might not read the comments to see it here!

Jon said "Those directions could be a tad bit misleading if you have no idea where you're going although I think most of you have been to my house.From Bethany Road turn into Farmington Station Subdivision onto Farmington Way, hang a right onto Ridgefield Drive and we're the 8th house on the right, look for all the cars!See ya!"

SMALL GROUP ROCKS!!!

1 comment:

Journey said...

Good question Dale...We could have them on Wednesday nights, however, I like the big group feel for Wednesday nights and the small group on Sunday. I will however, take your idea into consideration in the future!
Dale RAWKS! I don't know if he spells well, but he definitely RAWKS!