September 6, 2006

Business Meeting Tonight!

Business Meeting!
What does that mean?
I have never been to a business meeting...
I am not sure that I want to go to a business meeting!


Well, rest assured that I am not having us all go to business meeting tonight!
However, I am looking for a "few good youth" that would take on the role as representatives from the group tonight.
Now...there are some rules. You must be a member of the church. You must have been here for at least 6 months. Finally, you must have a willing spirit!
This should not be that hard to find within our youth group!

You might say that the whole business meeting thing is boring, however you will be the one who reads the youth report to the members. This slight bit of participation is much needed!
Ok, so who will go for me? Who will be my witness.
Will it be you?

No comments: