December 28, 2006

Flying out!

I will try to keep you all posted on what is going on. I know that you don't know my father, but if you have met me, you have practically met him in many ways. I look a lot like my dad, I also joke and have fun a lot like my dad. I really pray that he will be able to remember me. Most friends of his that I talk to say that he will. They believe that he remembers things in the past well, but has a hard time with short term memory right now.
I can't really tell you how hard this is for me. But I want you all to know that I believe that even though it is a big challenge I realize that GOD is bigger. He will empower me to do what needs to be done to make sure that my dad is cared for and loved.
Thank you for praying for me.
I am leaving St. Louis this morning on a flight into Denver. Pray for safe travel and that it won't snow so bad that I can't make it out of Denver. I will then be hopping a bus to my mom's and then go to my dad's. I will be in Rapid City sometime tonight around 9:00 or 10:00 maybe.
Pray for my family as I will leave Carrie and the boys here with her family.
Thanks again for your prayers.
Devin

No comments: