December 27, 2006

Devin's Dad

Hello all FBC Youth and Parents,
I am blogging a quick note to let you all know what is going on in my world.
I have very sad news. My dad, Bill, has suffered a mild stroke. This is actually his second stroke. He had one earlier last year. This one was more severe. He is able to move but he is unable to communicate clearly. He really is not making much sense. He says Yes and No but not really at the appropriate times. Please pray for me and my family.
My brothers and sisters and I will be meeting in Rapid City, SD. This is where my dad is in the hospital. We are going to have to make decisions on where my dad will live now. He is going to need assited living.
I pray that this will be something that brings my family closer to Christ. I ask that you pray for unity and like mindness in dealing with my fathers affairs and making sure that he is well cared for.
I will be back with you all after Jan 5.
Let me know if you are having any questions about anything. You may e-mail me at iwillsingforhim@hotmail.com
I will try to respond as soon as possible.
With all love in Christ,
Devin

No comments: