November 19, 2006

Seussical the Musical

I caught Sunday's performance of Seussical, and I thought the performance was great (I'm not a fan of musicals, and I enjoyed it)! It was fun to see so many of you exhibiting the acting/singing talent you've been given. I also thought it was cool to see so many friends that have either come to youth group events in the past, or who I've seen you hanging out with other places. I think it's great that the youth that go to our church are able to be ambassadors of Christ in the CHS' theater department, and I'm sure it showed not only to your fellow students, but also to your director.

It's cool to see how God's blessed our youth group with so much talent in different areas--cooking, sports, music, writing, drawing, acting. Know that he's given you those abilities, and he knows exactly how you can use them to help other people know him better.

Keep Devin updated on other events you all have going on. I know there's a couple of band concerts in December, and that basketball season has started.

"Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit; and there are varieties of service, but the same Lord; and there are varieties of activities but it is the same God who empowers them all in everyone." - 1 Cor. 12:4-6

No comments: